If you would like to, you may renew your plumbing license online! If you renewed online last year, simply enter your login and password and renew. If you have forgotten your password, please follow the instructions below. If this is your first time and your email address is listed on the enclosed renewal form, please follow these simple steps.
1. Go to the North Dakota State Plumbing Board website at ndplumbingboard.com
2. Click “Login” at the top right of the page
3. Click “Forgot your password?"
4. Enter your email address and then click “Send Reset Password Email”
5. Login to your email account and open the email from “Do Not Reply – Reset your North Dakota State Plumbing Board account.” If it does not show up in the inbox, please check the junk folder
6. Click “Reset your password”
7. Enter your new password twice and then click “change password.” You will automatically be redirected to your account page
8. First review your contact information. If it is all correct then proceed to the next step. If the information needs to be updated, click “Edit Details” at the top right of the page. Once the information is updated, click “Save”
9. Under Licenses, click “Renew”
10. Please read all the instructions, answer each of the questions and complete the entire form
11. Click “Submit Renewal”
12. Then you will be redirected to the payment screen to complete the process. There is a 2.9% + $0.30 fee per transaction to pay with a card
If your email address is not listed on the enclosed renewal form and you would like to renew online, or if you have any questions during the process, please contact the North Dakota State Plumbing Board office at 701-328-9977.